Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a booklet put out by Country Meadow Austral-American Brand Premium Lamb.
Make and share this Boneless Leg of Lamb With Cranberry Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (5 lb) boneless leg of lamb
For the herb rub
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, chopped
For the glaze
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients for the herb rub in a small bowl.
- Coat the meat on all sides iwth the herb blend.
- Put the meat on a rack in baking dish and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes per pound, approximately, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. for rare, 160°F for medium and 170°F for well done.
- While lamb is baking, combine white wine, cranberries, honey and orange juice in skillet on the stovetop and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- Add butter to the sauce, blend well and pour all ingredients into a food processor and puree.
- Return to skillet to keep warm.
- Cut lamb into 1/2 " thick slices and serve with the warm glaze.