2 hrs 10 mins
From a booklet put out by Country Meadow Austral-American Brand Premium Lamb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (5 lb) boneless leg of lamb
For the herb rub
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, chopped
For the glaze
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine ingredients for the herb rub in a small bowl.
- 3Coat the meat on all sides iwth the herb blend.
- 4Put the meat on a rack in baking dish and place in the oven.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes per pound, approximately, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. for rare, 160°F for medium and 170°F for well done.
- 6While lamb is baking, combine white wine, cranberries, honey and orange juice in skillet on the stovetop and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- 7Add butter to the sauce, blend well and pour all ingredients into a food processor and puree.
- 8Return to skillet to keep warm.
- 9Cut lamb into 1/2 " thick slices and serve with the warm glaze.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Leg of Lamb With Cranberry Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1293.8
- Calories from Fat 779
- Total Fat 86.5 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 271.0 mg
- Sodium 632.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 50.6 g
- Protein 68.4 g