Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great way to do something a bit more special to lamb chops.
Make and share this Braised Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Brown chops in frying pan. Remove and place in a roasting pan.
- Season one side of the chops with salt and pepper. Top with sliced garlic and rosemary.
- Mix ½ portion of stock with ½ portion of wine.
- Pour mixture into side of roasting pan (do NOT pour over meat).
- Seal tightly with foil and place in center of preheated oven.
- Cook for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove chops onto serving plates.
- Good served over roast garlic potato mash.