1 hr 20 mins
Kate's Kitchen's Note:
This is a great way to do something a bit more special to lamb chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C.
- 2Brown chops in frying pan. Remove and place in a roasting pan.
- 3Season one side of the chops with salt and pepper. Top with sliced garlic and rosemary.
- 4Mix ½ portion of stock with ½ portion of wine.
- 5Pour mixture into side of roasting pan (do NOT pour over meat).
- 6Seal tightly with foil and place in center of preheated oven.
- 7Cook for approximately 1 hour.
- 8Remove chops onto serving plates.
- 9Good served over roast garlic potato mash.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1065.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lamb blade chops