1 hr 10 mins
You will never regret making these. I have even made this in a large serving bowl and it was wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring milk to boil, remove.
- 2Blend custard powder, sugar and eggs in a separate bowl.
- 3Beat until sugar has dissolved with electric beaters.
- 4Add egg mix to milk.
- 5Stir over heat without boiling until custard has thickened.
- 6Add essence, cover and cool to room temperature.
- 7Drain apricots, and reserve the syrup.
- 8Combine reserved syrup with nectar in saucepan and sprinkle gelatin on top.
- 9Stir over over heat without boiling til gelatin has dissolved. Cool.
- 10Slice apricots and place in slice pan.
- 11Add gelatin mix over apricots, and refrigerate until set.
- 12cut rollettes into 1cm slices divide half of the slices over bases of 6 serving bowls or glasses.
- 13Sprinkle with 1/2 Cointreau.
- 14Cut apricot jelly into pieces, put 1/2 over rollettes.
- 15top with 1/2 custard.
- 17Finish with cream.
Nutritional Facts for Brandied Apricot Trifles
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.1
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 151.3 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 45.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: