Just because it's breakfast time is no excuse to not have the Barbie fired up! Note you'll need some egg rings as well. A few mushrooms on the side also doesn't go astray.
- Pre-heat lightly oiled plate on barbecue on medium to high temperature with the egg rings placed in a slighter cooler location near the front so they warm up as well.
- Cook bacon in middle of plate for around 2-3 minutes and then crack eggs into the egg rings.
- Turn bacon as required while the eggs cook.
- When bacon is cooked and eggs are starting to turn white on top move the bacon to a cooler section of the barbecue and toast the bread both sides in the bacon fat.
- While doing the toast warm through the tomatoes.
- Give the eggs a flip when just about to serve and seperate from the rings with a knife.
- Transfer everything to a plate for serving with a good dollop of ketchup (tomato sauce in Aus) on top.