1/1 Photo of Breakfast on the Barbie
Peter J's Note:
Just because it's breakfast time is no excuse to not have the Barbie fired up! Note you'll need some egg rings as well. A few mushrooms on the side also doesn't go astray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat lightly oiled plate on barbecue on medium to high temperature with the egg rings placed in a slighter cooler location near the front so they warm up as well.
- 2Cook bacon in middle of plate for around 2-3 minutes and then crack eggs into the egg rings.
- 3Turn bacon as required while the eggs cook.
- 4When bacon is cooked and eggs are starting to turn white on top move the bacon to a cooler section of the barbecue and toast the bread both sides in the bacon fat.
- 5While doing the toast warm through the tomatoes.
- 6Give the eggs a flip when just about to serve and seperate from the rings with a knife.
- 7Transfer everything to a plate for serving with a good dollop of ketchup (tomato sauce in Aus) on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast on the Barbie
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 749.0
- Calories from Fat 476
- Total Fat 52.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 484.6 mg
- Sodium 1357.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 29.2 g