1/4 Photos of Broccoli Frittata
Looking for recipes to use up my late broccoli before it bolts to flower in the heat, I came across this beauty.(Thanks to the FormulaForLife website.) I'm about to have it for lunch...YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large frying pan (a cast-iron or ovenproof one is good).
- 2Cook onion over medium heat for 2 minutes, add garlic and bacon and cook until onion is soft.
- 3Add broccoli and tomato, cook for one minute.
- 4Add seasonings (eg. freshly ground black pepper) to taste.
- 5Beat eggs in bowl, pour over other ingredients in pan.
- 6Cook gently without stirring until base of frittata is cooked and golden.
- 7Place frypan under grill until top of frittata is golden brown and firm.
- 8Cut into wedges and serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 289.7 mg
- Sodium 218.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 12.8 g