1/1 Photo of Brown Lentil and Vegetable Soup
A hearty meal when served with some crusty bread! Quick n easy to put together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add carrots, celery and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- 3Add tomatoes, zucchini and stock to pan. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 4Simmer, partially covered, for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- 5Add lentils to soup. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Sprinkle with parsley and squeeze lemon juice.
- 7Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Lentil and Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 275.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.0 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: