A hearty meal when served with some crusty bread! Quick n easy to put together.
Make and share this Brown Lentil and Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, celery and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add tomatoes, zucchini and stock to pan. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer, partially covered, for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Add lentils to soup. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with parsley and squeeze lemon juice.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.