I found this on Wholefoods Marketplace website. We love bulgar and have tons of mint growing, so it looks like a great recipe for us that I'm storing here.
- 1 cup Bulgar wheat (before soaking)
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 cups lightly packed mint leaves, chopped (from about 1 bunch)
- 1 cup parsley, leaves lightly packed, chopped
- 1 cup fresh peas (or frozen and thawed)
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine bulgur and water, cover and set aside until water is absorbed, about 30 minutes.
- Add garlic, mint, parsley, peas, zest, juice, oil and salt and toss until combined. Serve cold or at room temperature.