Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick delightful dessert.
Make and share this Buttered Mango recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a frypan until it turns brown.
- Add slices of mango and saute for several minutes on each side.
- Remove the mango from the pan and arrange it on 2 plates.
- Add sugar to the butter in the pan and cook quickly until it goes syrupy.
- Pour the mixture over the mango slices.
- Serve with lime wedges.
I made this for my son & he loved it! He's 10 months and starting to eat solid foods, so I had to make a few subsitutions. I used unsalted butter, cut out the sugar, and added cinnamon. It was a huge hit! Thanks for the recipe.
This was good! We had this for dessert, the only changes made was that I added lime juice and substituted splenda for the sugar and it turned out great! Sweet and Tangy!
This recipe was a bit too sweet for me had to put extra lime on it. But I am sure if you like things sweet it would be perfect for you.