We're in a middle of a week-long 40°C+ (104°F+) heatwave in Melbourne, so I was looking for something that is easy, healthy & is not going to require standing over a hot flame. I found this recipe on cuisine.com.auby Kylie Davis published in The Sydney Morning Herald Friday January 16, 2009
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 230°C /445°F (240°C if not fan forced).
- While the oven is heating, place hazelnuts on to a baking tray, roast for 10-15 minutes until skins crack and nuts are roasted. Wrap in a clean tea towel and rub hazelnuts in tea towel to remove skins. Chop nuts and set aside.
- Line a large roasting pan with non-stick baking paper and arrange the pumpkin in pan, spray with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, turning once, for 15 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Cool to room temperature.
- Place dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well to combine. Remove lid. Microwave on high (100 per cent) for 10 seconds or until honey is melted. Shake again to combine.
- Combine pumpkin, hazelnuts and feta on a serving platter, drizzle with dressing and serve.