1/9 Photos of Cabbage Omelette With Sauce, Very Quick
just a little quickie for breakfast, lunch or tea. always a favourite, nice mix of textures etc. Quick and easy when the men come home with no fish, or the kids game got rained out :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Quantities depend on how many you are feeding.
- 2In a little butter, fry the following until limp.
- 3Finely shredded cabbage;finely sliced onions; thin strips of carrot.
- 4Take out and keep warm.
- 5Beat two eggs with a crushed chicken cube and a dash of soy sauce.
- 6In a small pot combine one cup of water, a chicken cube, dash soy sauce, a heaped teaspoon cornflour, salt and pepper, and bring to the boil while stirring.
- 7Let simmer 2 minutes.
- 8Pour omelette mixture into greased hot frypan, sprinkle over cabbage mixture, cover and cook over low heat till done.
- 9Fold over and serve on warm plates, pour over sauce.
- 10OPTIONAL; Add a little garlic, capsicum, or bacon to the veg.
- 11Sprinkle a little cheese over the filling and finish under the grill.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Omelette With Sauce, Very Quick
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 71.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g