Refreshing salad. I prefer not to have my fruit cold out of the fridge but at room temperature but you could refrigerate the fruit before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place aside 6 spearmint leaves for garnishing.
- 2Plunge the spearmint into boiling water for about 20 seconds and then refresh in iced water.
- 3Drain then squeeze out water, remove the leaves from the stems. Blend the leaves, cream and sugar. Don't over blend. Set aside.
- 4Peel the mango and cut into chunks, do the same with the cantelope. Pour over the lime juice and mix gently. Add the raspberries and again mix gently so not to bruise the raspberries.
- 5Plate up and scatter torn spearmint leaves over. Serve with a dollop of spearmint cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe Salad With Spearmint Cream
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 36.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: