Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing salad. I prefer not to have my fruit cold out of the fridge but at room temperature but you could refrigerate the fruit before serving.
- Place aside 6 spearmint leaves for garnishing.
- Plunge the spearmint into boiling water for about 20 seconds and then refresh in iced water.
- Drain then squeeze out water, remove the leaves from the stems. Blend the leaves, cream and sugar. Don't over blend. Set aside.
- Peel the mango and cut into chunks, do the same with the cantelope. Pour over the lime juice and mix gently. Add the raspberries and again mix gently so not to bruise the raspberries.
- Plate up and scatter torn spearmint leaves over. Serve with a dollop of spearmint cream.