Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy dip - and tasty.
Make and share this Capsicum and Mushroom Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 12 button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 4 green shallots, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated tasty cheddar cheese
- Fry onion in a pan on medium heat until soft.
- Add capsicum; cook for 2 minutes then add mushrooms.
- Add Thai chili sauce and cook for a few seconds more then add sour cream and stir until slightly thinned.
- Add shallots then cheddar cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
- Serve with your favourite bread or cracker.