embarassed to say I got this from the back of a soup packet, but it is very good. I usually just make a bacon roll and secure that with a toothpick and fry the rolls in a little olive oil til browned. Then take them out and do the chicken in the oil, remove the toothpick and add to the casserole, looks classy :) have to admit that I am way to lazy to do the orange thing :)
- Secure a piece of bacon around each drumstick with a toothpick, brown in margarine, place in ovenproof dish.
- Heat sugar in pan until dissolved, (dont let it burn), add remaining ingredients an bring to boil stirring.
- Pour over chicken, cover and bake at 180 for 45-60 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
- You can also do the whole thing on the stove, but watch it doesn't stick!
- You can double the chicken and bacon, and leave the rest the same.