Posted in response to a request in the forums. Recipe found in an old Australian Womens Weekly Cookbook. THis recipe is gluten-free sutiable as it contains no flour...though be sure to purchase gluten-free cornflakes if required for your diet. Cookies keep for a week if stored in an airtight container and are suitable to be frozen
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F
- Melt the butter in a large pan. Then add sugars and cook, stirring, until combined. Remove from heat
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and stir gently until combined
- Place level tablespoons pf mixture, about 3cm apart , on lightly greased oven trays
- Bake in a moderate oven (180C / 350F) about 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Stand for 5 minutes before removing from trays to cool on a wire rack.