Sweet and sticky popcorn and peanuts in a caramel sauce. The sauce sets and becomes like a popcorn brittle. This is so good for snacking on while movie watching or for parties. This can be stored for a week in an airtight container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil a 26cm x 32cm Swiss roll pan.
- 2Pop the popping corn, either in a pot or in a popcorn popper.
- 3Discard any unpopped kernals.
- 4Transfer popcorn to prepared swiss roll pan.
- 5Sprinkle peanuts evenly over popcorn.
- 6Combine butter, sugar and honey in medium pan and stir over a low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- 7Bring to the boil and boil uncovered about 4 minutes or until syrup is a rich golden brown colour.
- 8Pour all over popcorn.
- 9Stand about 15 minutes and cut into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Peanut Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (772 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3950.1
- Calories from Fat 2359
- Total Fat 262.2 g
- Saturated Fat 137.4 g
- Cholesterol 534.2 mg
- Sodium 1447.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 417.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 392.5 g
- Protein 19.2 g