1/3 Photos of Caramel Scones by June
These were my favourite--Mum use to make them often. I always loved the melted caramel on the top. Cook time for me is usually 12 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 220°C.
- 2Melt extra 2 tablespoons of butter and brown sugar together (I use the microwave).
- 3Mix flour, salt, milk powder, sugar, coconut, butter and water to a soft dough.
- 4Roll and cut into 12 rounds.
- 5Press a thumb hole in the top of each round.
- 6Fill with melted butter mixture.
- 7Cook for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Scones by June
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 88.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g