1/2 Photos of Caramelised Pear and Rocket (Arugula) Salad With Blue Cheese
This is just so simple and easy to do but is full of flavour as well. I did use pine nuts when I made this and they worked out quite well. I would suggest a good robust blue for this or Gorgonzola.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the butter, vinegar and sugar in a frying pan over medium heat.
- 2When butter is melted add the pear and walnuts and cook for 4-6 minutes until the pear is just soft.
- 3Place the rocket on serving plates and top with the pear and walnuts.
- 4Spoon over the pan juices and top with the blue cheese.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelised Pear and Rocket (Arugula) Salad With Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.2
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 634.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar