1/3 Photos of Caramelized Onion and Bacon Mini Quiche
Great hot or cold....fab picnic fare
My Private Note
mini qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200c.
- 2Lightly grease 24 mini tart tins.Lay the pastry sheets on a work surface and cut pout 24 shapes to fit the tin. Line the tins with pastry.
- 3Heat the oil in a large saucepan over low-med heat add the onion and cook for about 30 minutes, or until golden (do not rush this step). Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- 4Add the bacon to the pan and cook until crisp.
- 5Add to the onion mixture, stir in mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Spoon a small amount into tart case.
- 7Beat the eggs with the milk and pour over the bacon and onion mixture.
- 8Bake for 15-20 min or until puffed and golden.
- 9Remove from tins while warm -- serve warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion and Bacon Mini Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (866 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 133.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard