Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Fresh Fruity Salsa which would be great with chicken or fish.
Make and share this Caribbean Fruity Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup diced papaya
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- Toss together the mango, pineapple, papaya, jalapeno pepper, and red onion in a bowl.
- Pour in the lime juice and olive oil. Season to taste with salt, and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with chopped mint leaves before serving.