Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this yet. Posted for ZWT 5. From Adventures in Grilling
Make and share this Carpetbag Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined or
- 1 cup shucked oyster
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernels, from grilled corn on the cob or corn, canned
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, pureed
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, coarsely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Butterfly the flank steak, pound it evenly, and cut it into four equal pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Place equal amounts of stuffing on each piece, roll up, and secure with a small skewer or toothpick.
- Grill the steaks for 4 - 5 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness is attained.
- Remove skewers or toothpicks before serving.