A heathly start to the morning. Make this juice after you have drank 2 glasses of water and before you have a cup of tea or coffee. I drink this just about every morning. It gives me a great kick start to the day.
My Private Note
- 1Scrub the carrots well and cut the tops off the carrots.
- 2Wash the celery.
- 3Cut the celery, carrot and ginger to an appropriate size that will allow you to process the vegetables in your juicer.
- 4Mix well once the vegetables have been juiced.
- 5Now enjoy.
- 6Note: if you like the heat and flavour of the ginger you can increase the amount you juice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot and Celery Juice
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: