Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a Pampas recipe, posting here for safe-keeping!
Make and share this Carrot & Feta Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Brush every second sheet of pastry with oil. Layer the pastry in a lightly greased 20cm deep fluted quiche tin.
- Arrange carrot cheese, bacon & shallots in the pastry.
- Beat together eggs, milk, basil & pepper & carefully pour over the filling ingredients in the pastry case.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 60 mins or until mixture is set.
- Can be served hot or cold but not recommended to freeze.