Prep 8 mins
Cook 4 mins
Quick and easy. My sons love these! If you don't have self raising flour, you can substitute 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 3/4 teaspoon baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Grease 5 personal sized ramekins (the little ones).
- Cream the butter and sugar together, then beat in the egg and fold in the flour and milk, mixing well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each ramekin and add the cocoa, vanilla (yes, 1/4 CUP of vanilla) and hot water to the remaining mixture.
- Top up each ramekin and swirl the two mixtures together with a spoon.
- Place around the edge of a microwave carousel and microwave on MEDIUM for 4-6 minutes. Careful! The ramekins are HOT.
- Allow to stand 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
- Turn over onto a plate. They should drop out with a little bit of tapping.
I'm going to assume that I did something wrong when I made this because mine turned out dry and my dad and brother said it wasn't sweet enough. I'm going to put no stars on it because maybe it was a user error?
really good, if you have dogs check out her recipes .dee
Very good and so easy to make. I was a bit hesitant about using all that vanilla at first but did, with Saturn's reassurance, and was so pleased with the result. We all loved them and I know I'll be making them often.