1/3 Photos of Castle Pudding
Quick and easy. My sons love these! If you don't have self raising flour, you can substitute 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 3/4 teaspoon baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 5 personal sized ramekins (the little ones).
- 2Cream the butter and sugar together, then beat in the egg and fold in the flour and milk, mixing well.
- 3Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each ramekin and add the cocoa, vanilla (yes, 1/4 CUP of vanilla) and hot water to the remaining mixture.
- 4Top up each ramekin and swirl the two mixtures together with a spoon.
- 5Place around the edge of a microwave carousel and microwave on MEDIUM for 4-6 minutes. Careful! The ramekins are HOT.
- 6Allow to stand 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
- 7Turn over onto a plate. They should drop out with a little bit of tapping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Castle Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 86.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g