1/2 Photos of Cauliflower, Anchovy and Olive salad
I make this salad for work functions, sometimes using half cauli and half broccoli. It's ok to make the day before too. Don't tell anyone about the anchovies and they won't notice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 heads cauliflower, chopped
- 160 g pitted black olives, chopped
- 90 g capers, drained
- 1 medium red Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower until tender (about 3 minutes).
- 2Drain, rinse under cold water, drain well.
- 3Combine cauliflower with remaining ingredients in a bowl and add dressing; mix well.
- 4DRESSING: Combine all ingredients in a jar, and shake well.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower, Anchovy and Olive salad
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 620.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g