I make this salad for work functions, sometimes using half cauli and half broccoli. It's ok to make the day before too. Don't tell anyone about the anchovies and they won't notice!
- 1 1⁄2 heads cauliflower, chopped
- 160 g pitted black olives, chopped
- 90 g capers, drained
- 1 medium red Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 (56 g) can anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- 80 ml lemon juice
- 60 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 310 ml olive oil
- Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower until tender (about 3 minutes).
- Drain, rinse under cold water, drain well.
- Combine cauliflower with remaining ingredients in a bowl and add dressing; mix well.
- DRESSING: Combine all ingredients in a jar, and shake well.