Another celeriac recipe for Bergy. Prep time includes cooling of veg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the potatoes and celeriac in a pan of boiling salted water with the lemon juice.
- 2Cook for 8 minutes.
- 3Drain, cool for 10 minutes, then peel the celeriac.
- 4Grate the celeriac and potatoes into a bowl.
- 5Add the cheese, oil, herbs and seasonings.
- 6Set the oven to fairly hot, 200c/400f.
- 7Spoon the mixture into 2 buttered ovenproof dishes and make a well in the centre.
- 8bake for about 20 minutes, until browned, then break an egg into each hollow and bake for about 5-10 minutes to cook egg.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celeriac and Potato Rosti Brunch
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.2
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 258.2 mg
- Sodium 306.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 22.6 g