Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another celeriac recipe for Bergy. Prep time includes cooling of veg.
Make and share this Celeriac and Potato Rosti Brunch recipe from Food.com.
- Put the potatoes and celeriac in a pan of boiling salted water with the lemon juice.
- Cook for 8 minutes.
- Drain, cool for 10 minutes, then peel the celeriac.
- Grate the celeriac and potatoes into a bowl.
- Add the cheese, oil, herbs and seasonings.
- Set the oven to fairly hot, 200c/400f.
- Spoon the mixture into 2 buttered ovenproof dishes and make a well in the centre.
- bake for about 20 minutes, until browned, then break an egg into each hollow and bake for about 5-10 minutes to cook egg.
- Serve immediately.