This was posted in response to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the celeriac, and cut into a fine julienne.
- 2Put in a mixing bowl, and add the almonds (reserving a small amount for garnish).
- 3In another bowl, mix the sour cream, mustard, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Mix the dressing and the celeriac well, and scatter with the reserved almonds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celeriac Salad with Toasted Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.5
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 213.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 6.5 g