Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
We don't have this chai latte mix in Australia but I was lucky enough to be given some in a swap so went to check out the general foods website & found this recipe, so good!
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup scalded milk
- 4 teaspoons chai tea mix (General Foods International)
- 1⁄2 cup club soda
- PLACE ice cream in tall glass; drizzle with syrup. Set aside.
- ADD milk to flavored drink mix in measuring cup, stirring until dissolved. Pour over ice cream. Gradually add club soda, stirring untl ice cream is melted and mixture is well blended.
- SERVE immediately.
Great beverage, & so easy to make! Tea, chocolate & ice cream ~ whodathunk! Thanks for sharing a very tasty drink recipe ~ It's a keeper, for sure! [Made & reviewed while touring Asia during Zaar's World Tour 4]
Yummy! This is a delicious and refreshing treat! Can't go wrong with ice cream, chocolate and tea! Made for Zaar World Tour 4.