Posted in response to a request. Prep time doesn't include marinating time. I think the salsa would also be good with steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg loin lamb
- mixed salad green
- French dressing
Orange and Garlic Baste
- 1To prepare the baste: combine ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Marinate lamb in this mix for at least 30 minutes.
- 3To prepare salsa: mix ingredients, cover and set aside.
- 4Drain lamb, reserving marinade.
- 5Cook lamb on a BBQ or Chargrill, allowing 8-10 minutes each side, brushing frequently with the baste/marinade.
- 6Slice lamb.
- 7Arrange with salad leaves and salsa on serving plates.
- 8Drizzle leaves with dressing.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Char Grilled Lamb with Kiwi Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 893.3
- Calories from Fat 602
- Total Fat 66.9 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 185.0 mg
- Sodium 142.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 41.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: