Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted in response to a request. Prep time doesn't include marinating time. I think the salsa would also be good with steaks.
- To prepare the baste: combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate lamb in this mix for at least 30 minutes.
- To prepare salsa: mix ingredients, cover and set aside.
- Drain lamb, reserving marinade.
- Cook lamb on a BBQ or Chargrill, allowing 8-10 minutes each side, brushing frequently with the baste/marinade.
- Slice lamb.
- Arrange with salad leaves and salsa on serving plates.
- Drizzle leaves with dressing.