1/1 Photo of Chargrilled Swordfish on Warm Avocado Corn Salad
Recipe from Australian Avocados: www.avocado.org.au
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 swordfish steaks, about 150g each
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 ears corn, corn from 2 cobs (can be substituted with canned corn)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Heat a non-stick pan to high, add the oil and sear the swordfish for 1 to 2 minutes or until starting to soften. Remove from pan. Cover with foil and keep warm in a low oven.
- 2Add the shallot, corn and red pepper to pan and cook, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes or until starting to soften.
- 3Add the avocado, coriander and white wine. Cover and steam for 1 minute until heated through.
- 4Place avocado corn mixture on heated plates and top with swordfish.
- 5Add lemon and vinegar to the pan and whisk into pan juices. Pour over the fish and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chargrilled Swordfish on Warm Avocado Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.3
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 118.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 30.2 g