1/1 Photo of Cheese and Ham Charlotte
AussieGal Tracey's Note:
A different way to serve your loved ones a warm lunch. If you are looking for a recipe to let kids help you make, this is the one for you
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sandwiches of bread, butter and ham.
- 2Cut sandwiches into triangles and cut off crusts.
- 3Arrange triangles in a oven-proof dish.
- 4Beat egg and milk together; season with salt and pepper.
- 5Pour over sandwiches and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 6Bake in a moderate oven, 180 degrees c for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Ham Charlotte
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.7
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 227.4 mg
- Sodium 3058.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 52.6 g