This is a great bread to serve with stews or casseroles. I always make it when I cook my Jumbuck Stew which I think is listed here under Aussie Jumbuck Stew. My measurements are using the Australian tablespoon.
- Sift flour and cayenne into a bowl, rub in butter.
- Add cheeses, onion, parsley, stir to combine.
- Add the combined egg and milk and mix to form a soft dough.
- Knead on a lightly floured board until smooth. Shape dough into a round and place on a lightly greased cooking sheet.
- Brush loaf with extra milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cook in a moderate 350f oven for 30 minutes or until bread is browned and sounds hollow when tapped.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting.