Tasty cheese and olives bites - great with a glass of wine :)
Make and share this Cheese and Olive Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Into food processor mix flour and butter, process until fine breadcrumbs.
- Next add cheeses and chilli, pulse briefly.
- Add olives, egg yolk and water.
- Pulse until mix forms large clumps which sticks together when pressed with fingers.
- Add a little more water if necessary.
- Roll out onto a floured surface into 2 logs.
- Wrap logs in glad wrap – place in fridge for 1 hour, as it is easier to slice.
- Cut into slices when required and bake at 180C, approx 10 minutes, until golden.
- Can freeze the logs.