1/2 Photos of Cheese and Olive Bites
Tasty cheese and olives bites - great with a glass of wine :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Into food processor mix flour and butter, process until fine breadcrumbs.
- 2Next add cheeses and chilli, pulse briefly.
- 3Add olives, egg yolk and water.
- 4Pulse until mix forms large clumps which sticks together when pressed with fingers.
- 5Add a little more water if necessary.
- 6Roll out onto a floured surface into 2 logs.
- 7Wrap logs in glad wrap – place in fridge for 1 hour, as it is easier to slice.
- 8Cut into slices when required and bake at 180C, approx 10 minutes, until golden.
- 9Can freeze the logs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Olive Bites
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1059.9
- Calories from Fat 703
- Total Fat 78.2 g
- Saturated Fat 47.6 g
- Cholesterol 306.4 mg
- Sodium 1362.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 38.4 g