1/5 Photos of Cheese and Onion Stuffed Sausages
Peter J's Note:
Nice quick way to spriten up some plain beef sausages. I'd personally always go with natural cheese rather than processed for something like this but other pizza style cheeses like mozzarella would be good for a variation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Par-boil sausages for around 10 minutes in boiling water, drain and allow to cool just a little.
- 2Finely grate cheese and onion together in a small bowl.
- 3Cut a slit down the middle of each sausage for around 2/3 of the length that goes half-way through.
- 4Press equal amounts of the mixture well down into the sausage.
- 5Transfer to a hot BBQ / grill and cook around 10-15 minutes over a fairly moderate heat (without turning for obvious reasons).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Onion Stuffed Sausages
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 961.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 12.8 g