1/1 Photo of Cheese and Oyster Vol-Au-Vents
Peter J's Note:
Recipe makes 12 Vol-Au-Vents. The Vol-Au-Vents can be prepared a little ahead of time and cooked just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half a teaspoon of cream cheese into each vol-au-vent shell.
- 2Cut oysters in half (or appropriate size for shells) and place on top of cream cheese.
- 3Combine diced cheddar, parsley, pepper and bread crumbs in a small bowl and mix.
- 4Place a teaspoon of mixture on top of each oyster.
- 5Cook in an oven for 10 minutes at 200 Celsius (400 Fahrenheit).
- 6Allow 5-10 minutes cooling time before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Oyster Vol-Au-Vents
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 164.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g