1/1 Photo of Cheese and Sesame Damper Scrolls
A New Idea find. An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml. To achieve a light result, it is important to handle damper dough quickly and gently.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 3Sift flour into a large bowl. Rub in butter using fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Season to taste.
- 4Reserve 1 tablespoon milk. Using a blunt knife, mix in remaining milk all at once, until mixture just comes together.
- 5Knead dough gently on a lightly floured surface. Form into a 20cm x 25cm rectangle. Press cheese into dough. Roll up from the long side and cut into 6 pieces.
- 6Arrange rolls in a circle, cut side down, on prepared tray. Brush tops with reserved milk and sprinkle with seeds.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes, until scrolls sound hollow when tapped. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Sesame Damper Scrolls
Serving Size: 1 (663 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 714.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g