Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on the internet and though it sounded really tasty. You don't have to use nuts, grated cheese or poppy seeds would work just as well.
- Beat cream cheese and cheese in a bowl until soft.
- Add pickled onion, parsley, gherkin, ketchup, worcestershire and tabasco sauces and paprika.
- Beat well to combine, shape into ball.
- Roll in chopped nuts until well coated.
- Wrap and chill until firm.
I made this as a test run for my get BBQ togethers, I did add in a small amount of fresh garlic, this is a great cheese ball with lots of flavor, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten :)
Love it, love it, love it!!! I made this recipe exactly as written and used chopped almonds. Everyone at lunch raved about it and, of course, wanted the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing, Jewelies!
This is a great cheese ball. I made it exactly as stated and it was eaten in no time by my guests. I will make this again!