These freeze really well and I remember as a teenager coming home from late shift at work and heating these up as a late night snack. We always used Maggi onion soup mix. I haven't allowed for extra cheese for sprinkling on top in ingredient list. You can take the crusts off the bread if you wish, we never did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend all the above ingredients except bread and melt together over double boiler or in microwave.
- 2Roll each slice of bread with rolling pin which makes bread easier to handle.
- 3Spread with filling and roll up.
- 5Take from freezer, sprinkle with cheese and grill until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Rolls Ups by June
Serving Size: 1 (2450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 427.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g