Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious little pastries. Perfect for serving at kids parties - they will love them.
Make and share this Cheese & Vegemite Scrolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- Line 2-3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Spread one sheet of pastry with 1/4 of the vegemite.
- Sprinkle vegemite coated pastry with 1/4 of the cheese.
- Roll up the pastry (like a scroll).
- Cut roll into 12 equal portions and place on prepared trays.
- Repeat above steps with 3 remaining sheets of pastry.
- Brush scrolls with beaten egg.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
lovely! I had made the sweet ones before, but this was so simple and delish, I think t will be more popular here... Used Marmite and cheddar cheese. Thanks!