Delicious little pastries. Perfect for serving at kids parties - they will love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- 2Line 2-3 baking trays with baking paper.
- 3Spread one sheet of pastry with 1/4 of the vegemite.
- 4Sprinkle vegemite coated pastry with 1/4 of the cheese.
- 5Roll up the pastry (like a scroll).
- 6Cut roll into 12 equal portions and place on prepared trays.
- 7Repeat above steps with 3 remaining sheets of pastry.
- 8Brush scrolls with beaten egg.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Vegemite Scrolls
Serving Size: 1 (1501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 157.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g