Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this recipe today, and it has turned out great! I wanted to make something simple and inexpensive, that the kids would like. It's always a battle getting my eldest son to eat meat, so this was one of my great triumphs! Lol
- Combine meat, stuffing mix, water and egg in a bowl. Make sure it is well mixed, then set aside for 15 minutes.
- Lay out a rectangle of baking paper, and press the meatlof mixture out to form on large flat rectangle, on the paper.
- Combine the ricotta and garlic, and spread over the meat. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Using the paper to help, roll the meat, swiss roll style.
- Place in a greased baking dish, and bake at 180C for 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through and browned on top. Slice to serve.