1/2 Photos of Cheesy Garlic Meatloaf Roll
Sara 76's Note:
I came up with this recipe today, and it has turned out great! I wanted to make something simple and inexpensive, that the kids would like. It's always a battle getting my eldest son to eat meat, so this was one of my great triumphs! Lol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine meat, stuffing mix, water and egg in a bowl. Make sure it is well mixed, then set aside for 15 minutes.
- 2Lay out a rectangle of baking paper, and press the meatlof mixture out to form on large flat rectangle, on the paper.
- 3Combine the ricotta and garlic, and spread over the meat. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 4Using the paper to help, roll the meat, swiss roll style.
- 5Place in a greased baking dish, and bake at 180C for 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through and browned on top. Slice to serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Garlic Meatloaf Roll
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.1
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.1 mg
- Sodium 945.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Stove Top stuffing mix