1/1 Photo of Cheesy Little Potato Loaves
Hal Taylor's Note:
An easy, crispy and tasty side dish for any main course. Excellent with a roast or just a steak and salad. I have had this for about 25 years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to very hot - 425 degrees.
- 2Peel the potatoes and cut them into even size pieces and drop them into a pan of boiling, salted water.
- 3Cook at a simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or until soft when pierced with a fork.
- 4Drain well and rice - or push through a sieve.
- 5Add butter, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese and eggs.
- 6Beat until combined and the butter has melted.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Divide the mixture into about 15 equal portions and shape into small, oval loaves.
- 9Place on a greased cookie sheet. ( I line it with foil).
- 10Mix the remaining parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs and sprinkle over the loaves.
- 11Bake for about 20 minutes (or until puffed and golden).
- 12Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Little Potato Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.0
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 128.9 mg
- Sodium 268.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 10.6 g