1/5 Photos of Cheesy Spaghetti With Bacon and Peas
Based on a recipe in Delicious magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water as to packet instructions.
- 2Add peas to pasta for the last 2 minutes of cooking time, drain and return to the pot.
- 3Meanwhile heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft then add the bacon and cook stirring until starting to crisp.
- 4Add the garlic and cook, stirring for 30 seconds. Drain off some of the fat.
- 5Add ricotta and cream to the mixture and stir over low heat until mixed together and warmed through.
- 6Remove from heat and add to the pasta with the grated parmesan and parsley. Toss to combine and season to taste.
- 7Serve with extra shaved parmesan and freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spaghetti With Bacon and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1067.2
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 118.7 mg
- Sodium 703.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 42.1 g