1/5 Photos of Cheesy Spaghetti With Bacon and Peas
Based on a recipe in Delicious magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water as to packet instructions.
- 2Add peas to pasta for the last 2 minutes of cooking time, drain and return to the pot.
- 3Meanwhile heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft then add the bacon and cook stirring until starting to crisp.
- 4Add the garlic and cook, stirring for 30 seconds. Drain off some of the fat.
- 5Add ricotta and cream to the mixture and stir over low heat until mixed together and warmed through.
- 6Remove from heat and add to the pasta with the grated parmesan and parsley. Toss to combine and season to taste.
- 7Serve with extra shaved parmesan and freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spaghetti With Bacon and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1067.2
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 118.7 mg
- Sodium 703.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 42.1 g