1/7 Photos of Chef Flower's Simple Avocado Dip
Chef floWer's Note:
I make this all the time, you will need a food processor to have a smooth texture, but if you decide to make it by hand then it will not be as smooth creamy texture and the flavour will be different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mini food processor, process the onion, remove and to a small bowl.
- 2Add the diced tomatoes into the same bowl.
- 3Add avocado in the food processor and process the avocado until it's totally mashed.
- 4Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper to taste.
- 5Process them a little more, remove and add the same bowl with onion and tomatoes.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Serve with pita sticks, water cracker biscuits or savoury biscuits.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Flower's Simple Avocado Dip
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g