12 hrs 20 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
Custard apple, soursop, cherimoya, bullocks heart... Make sure you pick firm green ones with no black spots and keep it in the fridge until fully ripe. This fruit is fragile so handle with care. Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break the custard apples in half and scoop out the flesh.
- 2Remove all of the seeds.
- 3Blend the flesh and lime juice together in a blender until a fine puree is produced.
- 4Transfer to a bowl and add the cream and caster sugar.
- 5Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- 6Pour the ice cream mixture into a freezer tray and cover with aluminium foil.
- 7Freeze until the icecream is almost frozen.
- 8Transfer the ice cream mixture to a chilled bowl and beat until smooth but not melting.
- 9return to the tray, cover and freeze overnight.
- 10The freezing step can be replaced by using an ice cream maker as per the manufacturer's instructions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherimoya Ice cream
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 16.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g