Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
Such flavoursome ingredients! I've not yet made this, but it sounds so delicious! I'm posting it for the 2005 Zaar World Tour. I found this recipe in the November 2005 issue of the Australian magazine 'Table: easy family food for every day of the week'.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease and line a 22cm round springform pan.
- Combine the eggs, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until pale and creamy.
- Fold in the combined flour, baking powder and salt, and stir in the pecans and cherries.
- Pour the batter into a prepared pan and level the top; and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean and the top is fudgy and golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into wedges and serve with the whipped cream and cherries.
i added 1/4 cup butter just cause i couldnt make this bread like cake without it . i cooked it at 350 for 25 minutes start checking at 20 minutes . its very good thank you bluemoon for posting