Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is posted for the ZWT 2006. I have not made this recipe and it is compliments of fooddownunder.com
- Melt half the chocolate (using steam - a microwave will burn it!) and press into a slice tray that is layered with aluminium foil.
- Refrigerate this till set.
- Combine coconut, cherries, melted copha and condensed milk into a semi-solid sticky mess.
- Add drops of food coloring till the mixture is pinkish.
- Press this on top of the chocolate, pressing into the corners and flattening out using a cold spoon.
- Refrigerate till set.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and cover the mixture, then refrigerate again till chocolate hard.
- Remove the slice, foil and all, from the tray.
- Remove the foil and cut into small squares.
- Make sure you get all of the foil or your teeth will feel it!
- Keep refrigerated.
Has always been a favourite and this recipe is the easiest to make YUM