Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this a few years back, and the family loved it. I remember I needed a cheery ripe fix at the time and this did the trick!I have not included the setting time in the cooking time, as this will vary.
- Line a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan with baking paper, extend the paper approx; 5cm over the edges on the two long sides.
- Combine the biscuits, coconut and cherries in a large bowl.
- Place copha in a pan and stir over a low heat until melted. Add the condensed milk and food colouring and stir over heat until blended. Pour over biscuit mixture and combine well.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate, while making topping.
- To make topping ~ Place copha and chocolate in a small pan. Stir over low heat until melted. Pour topping over slice and spread evenly to cover. Refrigerate until set and when set cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.