1/1 Photo of Cherry Velvet Limeade Mocktail
The Blender Girl's Note:
This simple little concoction can be whipped up in minutes, and is zesty and refreshing for the whole family. Serve it in martini glasses garnished with lime wedges, mint, and a squeeze of fresh ginger juice. It satisfies the “tart at heart” in me and I hope it will in you too. This recipe is really basic. Feel free to jazz it up. But I liked it just like this. Not exactly what you’d find at the fair – but a winner nonetheless!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the lime juice and agave in a saucepan and stir on a low heat until agave is fully dissolved – about 1 minute. Allow this syrup to cool.
- 2Place the syrup in your blender with the cherries and whole lime, and puree in the blender until nice and frothy.
- 3Transfer to a glass jug and pour in the desired amount of sparkling water.
- 4Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges.
- 5You could add a squeeze of fresh ginger juice for an added zing. YUM!
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Velvet Limeade Mocktail
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: