This simple little concoction can be whipped up in minutes, and is zesty and refreshing for the whole family. Serve it in martini glasses garnished with lime wedges, mint, and a squeeze of fresh ginger juice. It satisfies the “tart at heart” in me and I hope it will in you too. This recipe is really basic. Feel free to jazz it up. But I liked it just like this. Not exactly what you’d find at the fair – but a winner nonetheless!
- Place the lime juice and agave in a saucepan and stir on a low heat until agave is fully dissolved – about 1 minute. Allow this syrup to cool.
- Place the syrup in your blender with the cherries and whole lime, and puree in the blender until nice and frothy.
- Transfer to a glass jug and pour in the desired amount of sparkling water.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges.
- You could add a squeeze of fresh ginger juice for an added zing. YUM!