- Cover the chicken breasts with chicken seasoning then cook the chicken breasts in the oven at 180C for about 20 mins, turning over when necessary.
- Heat pan and oil, add mushrooms and saute until cooked.
- Add cream and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the cornflour and water to make the sauce a saucy consistency.
- In the baking dish with the chicken, layer the onion and avocado, cover with half the cream mixture then layer cheese. Repeat the layers again(except the chicken obviously). Make sure plenty of cheese is on the top.
- Cook for twenty minutes at 180 C.
- Note: You can easily adjust the layers into vegetables you like more, or have more or less of the amounts.
- The only real unyielding element is enough chicken for everyone.