My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover the chicken breasts with chicken seasoning then cook the chicken breasts in the oven at 180C for about 20 mins, turning over when necessary.
- 2Heat pan and oil, add mushrooms and saute until cooked.
- 3Add cream and simmer for 5 mins.
- 4Add the cornflour and water to make the sauce a saucy consistency.
- 5In the baking dish with the chicken, layer the onion and avocado, cover with half the cream mixture then layer cheese. Repeat the layers again(except the chicken obviously). Make sure plenty of cheese is on the top.
- 6Cook for twenty minutes at 180 C.
- 7Note: You can easily adjust the layers into vegetables you like more, or have more or less of the amounts.
- 8The only real unyielding element is enough chicken for everyone.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken a la Kerri
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.6
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 206.0 mg
- Sodium 134.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 35.7 g