Chef 920429's Note:
Have had this recipe for years. My daughter who was a pre-teen at the time gave the chicken it's name. It's real name "Chicken Ala Sauterne". The marinate time (2hrs) isn't in the prep & cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate chicken in wine for 2 hours.
- 2Pour wine from chicken; add onion, parsley & butter to wine.
- 3Pepper (salt if you are using) chicken & sprinkle with paprika.
- 4Place skin down in casserole dish.
- 5Pour wine mixture over chicken.
- 6Bake 25 minutes at 450°F.
- 7Turn chicken; add mushrooms & bake for 25 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ala Booze
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.5
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 206.7 mg
- Sodium 252.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 55.8 g