Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Have had this recipe for years. My daughter who was a pre-teen at the time gave the chicken it's name. It's real name "Chicken Ala Sauterne". The marinate time (2hrs) isn't in the prep & cook time.
- Marinate chicken in wine for 2 hours.
- Pour wine from chicken; add onion, parsley & butter to wine.
- Pepper (salt if you are using) chicken & sprinkle with paprika.
- Place skin down in casserole dish.
- Pour wine mixture over chicken.
- Bake 25 minutes at 450°F.
- Turn chicken; add mushrooms & bake for 25 minutes or until tender.