1/2 Photos of Chicken and Bacon Pan-Fried Sandwich
From a feature in our local paper. I have based cooking time on having to cook the sandwich in 2 batches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the bacon under a preheated hot grill (broiler) and cook for 1-2 minutes or until crispy.
- 2Place the maonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, chives and chicken in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- 3Spread both sides of the bread with butter.
- 4Divide cheese and chicken mixture between 4 slices of bread and sandwich with another slice of bread.
- 5Heat a large non-stick frying pan over low heat and cook the sandwiches in batches in necessary for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Bacon Pan-Fried Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.5
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 1346.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: